Related occupations for task:
Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Accountants and Auditors
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Prepare, analyze, or verify annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
- Prepare bid awards requiring board approval.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Receive, record, and authorize requests for disbursements in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Prepare and file annual tax returns or prepare financial information so that outside accountants can complete tax returns.
- Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, or cost tracking reports.
- Requisition supplies or materials to complete construction projects.
- Direct acquisition of land for construction projects.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Prepare detailed budgets and financial reports for properties.
- Purchase building and maintenance supplies, equipment, or furniture.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
See more related occupations >>