Related occupations for task:
Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
||Electronics Engineering Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Write reports or record data on testing techniques, laboratory equipment, or specifications to assist engineers.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
- Develop customer documentation, such as performance specifications, training manuals, or operating instructions.
||Product Safety Engineers
- Report accident investigation findings.
- Participate in preparation of product usage and precautionary label instructions.
- Determine quality, cost, strength, and quantity of required materials, and enter figures on materials lists.
- Calculate excavation tonnage and prepare graphs and fill-hauling diagrams for use in earth-moving operations.
- Write technical reports or other documentation, such as handbooks or bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, or customers.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.
See more related occupations >>