Related occupations for task:
Prepare, maintain, or revise quality assurance documentation or procedures.
||Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain system logs or manuals to document testing or operation of equipment.
- Compile and maintain records documenting engineering schematics, installed equipment, installation or operational problems, resources used, repairs, or corrective action performed.
- Procure parts and maintain inventory and related documentation.
||Nanotechnology Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain accurate record or batch-record documentation of nanoproduction.
- Prepare capability data, training materials, or other documentation for transfer of processes to production.
- Develop formal documentation for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices, including quality assurance guidance, quality control protocols, process control checklists, data collection, or reporting.
- Develop customer documentation, such as performance specifications, training manuals, or operating instructions.
- Write technical reports or other documentation, such as handbooks or bulletins, for use by engineering staff, management, or customers.
- Maintain records of performance reports for future reference.
- Maintain service records of robotic equipment or automated production systems.
- Document robotics test procedures and results.
See more related occupations >>