Related occupations for task:
Prepare scientific atmospheric or climate reports, articles, or texts.
||Climate Change Policy Analysts
- Prepare study reports, memoranda, briefs, testimonies, or other written materials to inform government or environmental groups on environmental issues, such as climate change.
- Write reports or academic papers to communicate findings of climate-related studies.
- Produce environmental documents, such as environmental assessments or environmental impact statements.
- Write reports or articles for Web sites or newsletters related to environmental engineering issues.
- Prepare technical and research reports, such as environmental impact reports, and communicate the results to individuals in industry, government, or the general public.
||Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health
- Prepare charts or graphs from data samples, providing summary information on the environmental relevance of the data.
See all 6 related occupations >>