Related Occupations for Task
21-1091.00 - Health Educators
Related occupations for task:
Develop educational materials and programs for community agencies, local government, and state government.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse or improve community health or counseling services.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Plan or conduct programs to prevent substance abuse, combat social problems, or improve health or counseling services in community.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Plan and conduct programs to combat social problems, prevent substance abuse, or improve community health and counseling services.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop, implement, or evaluate public education, prevention, or health promotion programs, working in collaboration with organizations, institutions, or communities.
||Community Health Workers
- Develop plans or formal contracts for individuals, families, or community groups to improve overall health.