Related occupations for task:
Take dictation using shorthand, a stenotype machine, or headsets and transcribing machines.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Transcribe medical reports.
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Operate cash register to process cash or credit sales.
- Prepare prescription labels by typing or operating a computer and printer.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as filing, compiling and maintaining prescription records, or composing letters.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
- Obtain a customer's previous record, or verify a prescription with the examining optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- Perform administrative duties such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple bookkeeping.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Transcribe, type, and distribute reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by physician.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments or ordering supplies or equipment.
See all 20 related occupations >>