Related Occupations for Task
43-4031.01 - Court Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Perform administrative tasks, such as answering telephone calls, filing court documents, or maintaining office supplies or equipment.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.
- Operate telephone switchboards and systems to advance and complete connections, including those for local, long distance, pay telephone, mobile, person-to-person, and emergency calls.
- Answer telephone calls to assist computer users encountering problems.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
||Police, Fire, and Ambulance Dispatchers
- Receive incoming telephone or alarm system calls regarding emergency and non-emergency police and fire service, emergency ambulance service, information, and after-hours calls for departments within a city.
- Answer routine inquiries, and refer calls not requiring dispatches to appropriate departments and agencies.
||Switchboard Operators, Including Answering Service
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, providing information, transferring calls or taking messages as necessary.
- Monitor emergency and code alarms, make emergency announcements, or route emergency calls to the appropriate location.
||Office Machine Operators, Except Computer
- Clean machines, perform minor repairs, and report major repair needs.
- Clean and file master copies or plates.
See more related occupations >>