Related occupations for task:
Weigh materials, products, containers, or samples to verify packaging weights or ingredient quantities.
||Semiconductor Processing Technicians
- Count, sort, and weigh processed items.
- Measure and weigh amounts of crystal growing materials, mix and grind materials, load materials into container, and monitor processing procedures to help identify crystal growing problems.
||Extruding, Forming, Pressing, and Compacting Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Examine, measure, and weigh materials or products to verify conformance to standards, using measuring devices such as templates, micrometers, or scales.
- Measure, mix, cut, shape, soften, and join materials and ingredients, such as powder, cornmeal, or rubber to prepare them for machine processing.
||Cooling and Freezing Equipment Operators and Tenders
- Measure or weigh specified amounts of ingredients or materials, and load them into tanks, vats, hoppers, or other equipment.
- Weigh packages and adjust freezer air valves or switches on filler heads to obtain specified amounts of product in each container.
||Coating, Painting, and Spraying Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders
- Examine, measure, weigh, or test sample products to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Weigh or measure chemicals, coatings, or paints before adding them to machines.
||Plating Machine Setters, Operators, and Tenders, Metal and Plastic
- Measure or weigh materials, using rulers, calculators, and scales.
See more related occupations >>