Related occupations for task:
Coordinate with developers to optimize Web site architecture, server configuration, or page construction for search engine consumption and optimal visibility.
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Web sites.
- Design, build, or maintain Web sites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Create searchable indices for Web page content.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Meet with clients to discuss topics such as technical specifications, customized solutions, or operational problems.
- Coordinate the development or administration of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) projects, including the development of technical priorities, client reporting and interface, or coordination and review of schedules and budgets.
- Develop Web sites.
- Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Implement system renovation projects in collaboration with technical staff, engineering consultants, installers, and vendors.
- Work with personnel and facilities management staff to install, remove, or relocate user connectivity equipment and devices.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Collaborate with engineers or software developers to select appropriate design solutions or ensure the compatibility of system components.
See all 12 related occupations >>