Related occupations for task:
Evaluate new emerging media or technologies and make recommendations for their application within Internet marketing or search marketing campaigns.
||Software Quality Assurance Analysts and Testers
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance.
- Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
||Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
- Provide advice on project costs, design concepts, or design changes.
- Evaluate current or emerging technologies to consider factors such as cost, portability, compatibility, or usability.
- Investigate system component suitability for specified purposes, and make recommendations regarding component use.
- Evaluate existing systems to determine effectiveness, and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Design, develop, select, test, implement, and evaluate new or modified informatics solutions, data structures, and decision-support mechanisms to support patients, health care professionals, and their information management and human-computer and human-technology interactions within health care contexts.
- Develop, implement, or evaluate health information technology applications, tools, processes, or structures to assist nurses with data management.
- Analyze computer and information technologies to determine applicability to nursing practice, education, administration, and research.
- Correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Recommend Web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
||Information Security Engineers
- Assess the quality of security controls using performance indicators.
- Recommend information security enhancements to management.
See all 18 related occupations >>