Related occupations for task:
Contract or oversee craft work, such as painting or plumbing.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Manage the coordination and overall integration of technical activities in architecture or engineering projects.
- Direct the engineering of water control, treatment, or distribution projects.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate survey work with other project activities.
- Administer highway planning, construction, or maintenance.
||Administrative Services Managers
- Oversee construction and renovation projects to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet environmental, health, and security standards, and comply with government regulations.
||Wind Energy Project Managers
- Coordinate or direct development, energy assessment, engineering, or construction activities to ensure that wind project needs and objectives are met.
||General and Operations Managers
- Recommend locations for new facilities or oversee the remodeling or renovating of current facilities.
- Administer programs for selection of sites, construction of buildings, or provision of equipment or supplies.
See all 7 related occupations >>