||Human Resources Managers
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Plan, organize, direct, control, or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training, and health and safety programs.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Develop or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day care, and employee awards.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
- Design or implement plans for surface or ground water remediation.
- Develop or implement plans for the sustainable regeneration of brownfield sites to ensure regeneration of a wider area by providing environmental protection or economic and social benefits.
- Design or implement measures to improve the water, air, and soil quality of military test sites, abandoned mine land, or other contaminated sites.
- Design or implement plans for structural demolition and debris removal.
- Develop or implement plans for revegetation of brownfield sites.
- Implement schedule or policy changes for transportation services.
- Collaborate with other managers or staff members to formulate and implement policies, procedures, goals, or objectives.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
- Develop or implement plans to improve transportation services control from regional to national or global load control center operations.
- Create policies or procedures for logistics activities.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external logistics systems or processes.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Plan or implement material flow management systems to meet production requirements.