Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.07 - Security Managers
Related occupations for task:
Supervise or provide leadership to subordinate security professionals, performing activities, such as hiring, background investigation, training, assigning work, evaluating performance, or disciplining.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Direct and coordinate activities of teachers or administrators at daycare centers, schools, public agencies, or institutions.
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff and recommend personnel actions for programs and services.
- Organize and direct committees of specialists, volunteers, and staff to provide technical and advisory assistance for programs.
- Oversee regional and local sales managers and their staffs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of export correspondence, bid requests, and credit collections, and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, or facilities.
- Supervise clerks assigning tariff classifications or preparing billing.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Take disciplinary action to address performance problems.
See more related occupations >>