Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.07 - Security Managers
Related occupations for task:
Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, system acquisition, development, and maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Administer systems and programs to reduce loss, maintain inventory control, or increase safety.
- Supervise surveillance, detection, or criminal processing related to theft and criminal cases.
- Direct loss prevention audit programs including target store audits, maintenance audits, safety audits, or electronic article surveillance (EAS) audits.
- Coordinate theft and fraud investigations involving career criminals or organized group activities.
- Direct installation of covert surveillance equipment, such as security cameras.
||Product Safety Engineers
- Develop industry standards of product safety.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and implement training procedures and strategies for radiological protection, detection, and decontamination.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
See all 7 related occupations >>