Related occupations for task:
Identify risks for natural disasters, such as mudslides, earthquakes, or volcanic eruptions.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Use geospatial technology to develop soil sampling grids or identify sampling sites for testing characteristics such as nitrogen, phosphorus, or potassium content, pH, or micronutrients.
- Identify spatial coordinates, using remote sensing and Global Positioning System (GPS) data.
- Identify areas in need of pesticide treatment by analyzing geospatial data to determine insect movement and damage patterns.
||Environmental Science and Protection Technicians, Including Health
- Perform statistical analysis of environmental data.
- Study public water supply issues, including flood and drought risks, water quality, wastewater, and impacts on wetland habitats.
- Collect, analyze, and interpret data, such as election results and public opinion surveys, reporting on findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Compile and interpret results of tests and analyses.
See all 20 related occupations >>