Related Occupations for Task
29-1051.00 - Pharmacists
Related occupations for task:
Offer health promotion or prevention activities, such as training people to use blood pressure devices or diabetes monitors.
||Low Vision Therapists, Orientation and Mobility Specialists, and Vision Rehabilitation Therapists
- Teach cane skills, including cane use with a guide, diagonal techniques, and two-point touches.
- Train clients with visual impairments to use mobility devices or systems, such as human guides, dog guides, electronic travel aids (ETAs), and other adaptive mobility devices (AMDs).
- Train clients to use adaptive equipment, such as large print, reading stands, lamps, writing implements, software, and electronic devices.
||Hearing Aid Specialists
- Train clients to use hearing aids or other augmentative communication devices.
- Demonstrate assistive listening devices (ALDs) to clients.
- Show customers how to insert, remove, and care for their contact lenses.
- Instruct clients in how to wear and care for eyeglasses.
||Ophthalmic Medical Technicians
- Instruct patients in the care and use of contact lenses.
- Assist patients to insert or remove contact lenses.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Instruct patients in the use and care of orthoses and prostheses.
See all 7 related occupations >>