Related Occupations for Task
31-9092.00 - Medical Assistants
Related occupations for task:
Keep financial records or perform other bookkeeping duties, such as handling credit or collections or mailing monthly statements to patients.
- Prepare and process medical insurance claim forms and records.
- Compute charges for medication or equipment dispensed to hospital patients and enter data in computer.
- Process medical insurance claims, posting bill amounts and calculating copayments.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office tasks, such as handling incoming and outgoing mail, completing and submitting insurance claims, typing, filing, or operating office machines.
||Medical Records and Health Information Technicians
- Post medical insurance billings.
- Schedule appointments, prepare bills and receive payment for dental services, complete insurance forms, and maintain records, manually or using computer.
See all 10 related occupations >>