Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Act as consultants to agency staff and other community programs regarding the interpretation of program-related federal, state, and county regulations and policies.
- Analyze proposed legislation, regulations, or rule changes to determine how agency services could be impacted.
- Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Advise technical professionals on the development or use of environmental compliance or reporting tools.
- Recommend actions to ensure compliance with laws and regulations, or to protect solvency of institutions.
||Licensing Examiners and Inspectors
- Advise licensees or other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
See more related occupations >>