Related occupations for task:
Negotiate, authorize, or monitor fulfillment of contracts with equipment or materials suppliers.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
||Architectural and Engineering Managers
- Review, recommend, or approve contracts or cost estimates.
- Perform administrative functions, such as reviewing or writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, or purchasing of materials or services.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop budgets or approve expenditures for supplies, materials, or human resources, ensuring that materials, labor, or equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets.
- Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Approve, reject, or coordinate the approval or rejection of lines of credit or commercial, real estate, or personal loans.
- Direct insurance negotiations, select insurance brokers or carriers, and place insurance.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
See more related occupations >>