Related occupations for task:
Direct activities of technicians engaged in preparing drawings or specification documents.
- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, fabricating, modifying, or testing of aircraft or aerospace products.
- Direct aerospace research and development programs.
- Conduct or oversee the conduct of prototype development or microfabrication activities to ensure compliance to specifications and promote effective production processes.
- Manage new product introduction projects to ensure effective deployment of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices or applications.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Guide technical staff in developing materials for specific uses in projected products or devices.
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in research, planning, and development.
See all 7 related occupations >>