Related occupations for task:
Meet with clients to review or discuss architectural drawings.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
- Meet with clients, such as district or regional councils, farmers, and developers, to discuss their needs.
- Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, or architects on landscape projects.
- Confer with engineers, customers, or others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects or products.
See all 6 related occupations >>