Related Occupations for Task
17-2051.00 - Civil Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Manage and direct the construction, operations, or maintenance activities at project site.
- Oversee construction and testing of prototype in model basin and develop sectional and waterline curves of hull to establish center of gravity, ideal hull form, and buoyancy and stability data.
- Design structures for crop storage, animal shelter and loading, and animal and crop processing, and supervise their construction.
||Mining and Geological Engineers, Including Mining Safety Engineers
- Lay out, direct, and supervise mine construction operations, such as the construction of shafts and tunnels.
- Direct or coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists
- Oversee, monitor, or inspect mechanical installations or construction projects.