Related Occupations for Task
17-2051.00 - Civil Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems or structures, using computer-assisted design or drawing tools.
||Architectural and Civil Drafters
- Produce drawings, using computer-assisted drafting systems (CAD) or drafting machines, or by hand, using compasses, dividers, protractors, triangles, and other drafting devices.
- Draft plans and detailed drawings for structures, installations, and construction projects, such as highways, sewage disposal systems, and dikes, working from sketches or notes.
- Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction, using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Draft detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts for projects and to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Prepare final project layout drawings that include details such as stress calculations.