Related occupations for task:
Confer with engineers, customers, vendors, or others to discuss existing or potential electronics engineering projects or products.
||Bioengineers and Biomedical Engineers
- Collaborate with manufacturing or quality assurance staff to prepare product specification or safety sheets, standard operating procedures, user manuals, or qualification and validation reports.
- Communicate with bioregulatory authorities regarding licensing or compliance responsibilities.
- Communicate with suppliers regarding the design or specifications of bioproduction equipment, instrumentation, or materials.
- Confer with research and biomanufacturing personnel to ensure the compatibility of design and production.
- Consult with chemists or biologists to develop or evaluate novel technologies.
- Confer with clients, engineering personnel, or architects on landscape projects.
- Collaborate with architects or related professionals on whole building design to maximize the aesthetic features of structures or surrounding land and to improve energy efficiency.
- Collaborate with estimators to cost projects, create project plans, or coordinate bids from landscaping contractors.
- Discuss plans with clients, contractors, consultants, and other engineers so that they can be evaluated and necessary changes made.
- Meet with clients, such as district or regional councils, farmers, and developers, to discuss their needs.
- Coordinate with and consult other workers to design, lay out, or detail components and systems and to resolve design or other problems.
- Confer with customer representatives to review schematics and answer questions pertaining to installation of systems.
- Confer with clients, vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, product and production specifications, manufacturing capabilities, or project status.
- Communicate with management and user personnel to develop production and design standards.
See more related occupations >>