Related occupations for task:
Assemble electrical systems or prototypes, using hand tools or measuring instruments.
- Make repairs to robots or peripheral equipment, such as replacement of defective circuit boards, sensors, controllers, encoders, or servomotors.
- Align, fit, or assemble components, using hand tools, power tools, fixtures, templates, or microscopes.
- Attach wires between controllers.
- Build or assemble robotic devices or systems.
||Electrical Engineering Technologists
- Assemble or test solar photovoltaic products, such as inverters or energy management systems.
- Build or test electrical components of electric-drive vehicles or prototype vehicles.
- Construct and evaluate electrical components for consumer electronics applications such as fuel cells for consumer electronic devices, power saving devices for computers or televisions, or energy efficient power chargers.
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Build product subassemblies or final assemblies.
- Build packaging for finished products.
- Design, build, or modify fixtures used to assemble parts.
||Aerospace Engineering and Operations Technicians
- Construct and maintain test facilities for aircraft parts and systems, according to specifications.
See all 13 related occupations >>