Related Occupations for Task
31-9095.00 - Pharmacy Aides
Related occupations for task:
Operate cash register to process cash or credit sales.
||Medical Records Specialists
- Release information to persons or agencies according to regulations.
- Retrieve patient medical records for physicians, technicians, or other medical personnel.
- Scan patients' health records into electronic formats.
- Transcribe medical reports.
- Perform data entry and data retrieval services, providing data for inclusion in medical records and for transmission to physicians.
- Take dictation using shorthand, a stenotype machine, or headsets and transcribing machines.
- Perform a variety of clerical and office tasks, such as handling incoming and outgoing mail, completing and submitting insurance claims, typing, filing, or operating office machines.
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors.
- Receive written prescription or refill requests and verify that information is complete and accurate.
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests.
- Price and file prescriptions that have been filled.
- Obtain a customer's previous record, or verify a prescription with the examining optometrist or ophthalmologist.
- Perform administrative duties, such as tracking inventory and sales, submitting patient insurance information, and performing simple bookkeeping.
||Cardiovascular Technologists and Technicians
- Transcribe, type, and distribute reports of diagnostic procedures for interpretation by physician.
- Perform general administrative tasks, such as scheduling appointments or ordering supplies or equipment.
See more related occupations >>