Related occupations for task:
Report on specialized fields such as medicine, green technology, environmental issues, science, politics, sports, arts, consumer affairs, business, religion, crime, or education.
||Radio and Television Announcers
- Study background information to prepare for programs or interviews.
- Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
- Prepare and deliver news, sports, or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
- Attend press conferences to gather information for broadcast.
||Broadcast News Analysts
- Coordinate and serve as an anchor on news broadcast programs.
- Gather information and develop perspectives about news subjects through research, interviews, observation, and experience.
- Present news stories, and introduce in-depth videotaped segments or live transmissions from on-the-scene reporters.
||Proofreaders and Copy Markers
- Write original content such as headlines, cutlines, captions, and cover copy.
- Broadcast weather reports and warnings.
- Read news, read or record public service and promotional announcements, or perform other on-air duties.