Related occupations for task:
Photograph or videotape news events.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Operate television or motion picture cameras to record scenes for television broadcasts, advertising, or motion pictures.
- Operate zoom lenses, changing images according to specifications and rehearsal instructions.
- Use cameras in any of several different camera mounts, such as stationary, track-mounted, or crane-mounted.
- Use traditional or digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment, such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Take pictures of individuals, families, and small groups, either in studio or on location.
- Photograph legal evidence at crime scenes, in hospitals, or in forensic laboratories.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
||Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers
- Take photographs of displays or signage.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Photograph objects, places, or scenes for reference material.