Related Occupations for Task
39-4021.00 - Funeral Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Manage funeral home finances, including receiving payments, making bank deposits, or performing general bookkeeping duties.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Post charges, such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers, manually or by using computers.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Perform personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare trial balances of books.
||Billing, Cost, and Rate Clerks
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the shipment of goods.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents.
- Retrieve checks returned to customers in error, adjusting customer accounts and answering inquiries about errors as necessary.
- Maintain files of canceled checks and customers' signatures.
||Bill and Account Collectors
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
See more related occupations >>