Related occupations for task:
Modify, clean, or maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, or related machines or equipment, using hand or power tools.
||Septic Tank Servicers and Sewer Pipe Cleaners
- Operate sewer cleaning equipment, including power rodders, high-velocity water jets, sewer flushers, bucket machines, wayne balls, and vac-alls.
- Clean and repair septic tanks, sewer lines, or related structures such as manholes, culverts, and catch basins.
- Clean and disinfect domestic basements and other areas flooded by sewer stoppages.
- Start machines to feed revolving cables or rods into openings, stopping machines and changing knives to conform to pipe sizes.
- Cut damaged sections of pipe with cutters, remove broken sections from ditches, and replace pipe sections, using pipe sleeves.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Perform rough-ins, repair and replace fixtures and water heaters, and locate, repair, or remove leaking or broken pipes.
- Clean shop, work area, and machines, using solvent and rags.
- Immerse pipe in chemical solution to remove dirt, oil, and scale.
- Clean and renew steam traps.
||Rail-Track Laying and Maintenance Equipment Operators
- Clean tracks or clear ice or snow from tracks or switch boxes.
- Clean or make minor repairs to machines or equipment.
- Lubricate, clean, or repair machinery, equipment, or tools.
- Clean work areas and equipment.
See more related occupations >>