Related occupations for task:
Develop or implement actions such as lockouts, tagouts, or clearances to allow equipment to be safely repaired.
||First-Line Supervisors of Production and Operating Workers
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Determine standards, budgets, production goals, and rates, based on company policies, equipment and labor availability, and workloads.
- Plan and develop new products and production processes.
||Power Distributors and Dispatchers
- Prepare switching orders that will isolate work areas without causing power outages, referring to drawings of power systems.
- Implement energy schedules, including real-time transmission reservations or schedules.
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
||Engine and Other Machine Assemblers
- Read and interpret assembly blueprints or specifications manuals, and plan assembly or building operations.
||Layout Workers, Metal and Plastic
- Plan locations and sequences of cutting, drilling, bending, rolling, punching, and welding operations, using compasses, protractors, dividers, and rules.
See all 11 related occupations >>