Related occupations for task:
Sell products from truck inventory and keep records of sales.
- Collect money from customers, make change, and record transactions on customer receipts.
- Write customer orders and sales contracts according to company guidelines.
- Record sales or delivery information on daily sales or delivery record.
- Call on prospective customers to explain company services or to solicit new business.
- Arrange merchandise and sales promotion displays or issue sales promotion materials to customers.
- Sell food specialties, such as sandwiches and beverages, to office workers and patrons of sports events.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Sell tickets and collect fees from customers.
- Sell and serve refreshments to customers.
- Rent, sell, or issue sporting equipment and supplies, such as bowling shoes, golf balls, swimming suits, or beach chairs.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Sell and install accessories, such as batteries, windshield wiper blades, fan belts, bulbs, or headlamps.
- Prepare daily reports of fuel, oil, and accessory sales.
- Maintain customer records and follow up periodically with telephone, mail, or personal reminders of services due.
||Ushers, Lobby Attendants, and Ticket Takers
- Sell or collect admission tickets, passes, or facility memberships from patrons at entertainment events.
- Operate refreshment stands during intermission or obtain refreshments for press box patrons during performances.
- Manage inventory or sale of artist merchandise.
- Sell travel packages.
- Sell or rent equipment, clothing, and supplies related to expeditions.
See more related occupations >>