Related occupations for task:
Review financial statements, sales or activity reports, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate logistics to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Collect and analyze security data to determine security needs, security program goals, or program accomplishments.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
||Financial Managers, Branch or Department
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting or collection procedures, or investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, or other financial control functions.
See more related occupations >>