Related occupations for task:
Assemble, operate, or maintain field or laboratory testing, measuring, or mechanical equipment.
- Maintain, clean, or sterilize laboratory instruments or equipment.
- Operate experimental pilot plants, assisting with experimental design.
||Quality Control Analysts
- Calibrate, validate, or maintain laboratory equipment.
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Operate or adjust equipment or apparatus used to obtain geological data.
- Diagnose or repair malfunctioning instruments or equipment, using manufacturers' manuals and hand tools.
- Maintain or repair agricultural facilities, equipment, or tools to ensure operational readiness, safety, and cleanliness.
- Perform laboratory or field testing, using spectrometers, nitrogen determination apparatus, air samplers, centrifuges, or potential hydrogen (pH) meters to perform tests.
||Medical Scientists, Except Epidemiologists
- Use equipment such as atomic absorption spectrometers, electron microscopes, flow cytometers, or chromatography systems.
See all 16 related occupations >>