Related occupations for task:
Assess the condition of clients' hands, remove dead skin, and massage hands.
- Examine clients' skin, using magnifying lamps or visors when necessary, to evaluate skin condition and appearance.
- Provide facial and body massages.
- Identify hair problems, using microscopes and testing devices, or by sending clients' hair samples out to independent laboratories for analysis.
- Provide face, neck, and scalp massages.
||Hairdressers, Hairstylists, and Cosmetologists
- Analyze patrons' hair and other physical features to determine and recommend beauty treatment or suggest hair styles.
- Massage and treat scalp for hygienic and remedial purposes, using hands, fingers, or vibrating equipment.
- Massage, shampoo, and condition patron's hair and scalp to clean them and remove excess oil.
||Makeup Artists, Theatrical and Performance
- Assess performers' skin type to ensure that makeup will not cause break-outs or skin irritations.
See all 6 related occupations >>