Related Occupations for Task
43-3061.00 - Procurement Clerks
Related occupations for task:
Train and supervise subordinates and other staff.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Discuss job performance problems with employees to identify causes and issues and to work on resolving problems.
- Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommend appropriate personnel action.
- Train or instruct employees in job duties or company policies or arrange for training to be provided.
||Office Clerks, General
- Monitor and direct the work of lower-level clerks.
- Train other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
- Provide consultation or training to volunteers or staff on topics such as guest relations, patients' rights, or medical issues.
- Supervise and train peripheral equipment operators and computer operator trainees.
See all 16 related occupations >>