Related occupations for task:
Enter claims information into database systems.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
- Enter data into computers for use in analyses or reports.
- File data and related information and maintain and update databases.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
||Meter Readers, Utilities
- Read electric, gas, water, or steam consumption meters and enter data in route books or hand-held computers.
- Upload into office computers all information collected on hand-held computers during meter rounds, or return route books or hand-held computers to business offices so that data can be compiled.
||Postal Service Mail Carriers
- Scan labels on letters or parcels to confirm receipt.
- Enter change of address orders into computers that process forwarding address stickers.
See all 18 related occupations >>