Related occupations for task:
Perform personnel activities, such as supervising or scheduling employees.
||First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
- Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
- Recommend or initiate personnel actions, such as hires, promotions, transfers, discharges, or disciplinary measures.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Direct staff performing repairs and maintenance to equipment, vehicles, or facilities.
- Supervise clerks assigning tariff classifications or preparing billing.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
||Farm Labor Contractors
- Employ foremen to deal directly with workers when recruiting, hiring, instructing, assigning tasks, and enforcing work rules.
- Supervise the work of contracted employees.
||Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay
- Schedule and supervise the construction and testing of special devices and the implementation of unique monitoring or control systems.
- Schedule and supervise splicing or termination of cables in color-code order.
See more related occupations >>