Related Occupations for Task
13-2051.00 - Financial Analysts
Related occupations for task:
Purchase investments for companies in accordance with company policy.
- Create, manage, or automate orders or invoices, using order management or invoicing software.
- Purchase new or used items from online or physical sources for resale via retail or auction Web site.
- Order or purchase merchandise to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Select and purchase technical web services, such as web hosting services, online merchant accounts, shopping cart software, payment gateway software, or spyware.
- Devise, select, or purchase domain name and web address.
||Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products
- Prepare purchase orders, solicit bid proposals, and review requisitions for goods and services.
- Purchase the highest quality merchandise at the lowest possible price and in correct amounts.
||Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products
- Examine, select, order, or purchase merchandise consistent with quality, quantity, specification requirements, or other factors, such as environmental soundness.
||Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products
- Purchase, for further processing or for resale, farm products, such as milk, grains, or Christmas trees.
- Identify or procure needed resources to implement sustainability programs or projects.
See all 7 related occupations >>