Related occupations for task:
Provide expert testimony in litigation cases.
- Testify at regulatory or legislative hearings concerning the estimated effects of changes in legislation or public policy and present recommendations based on cost-benefit analyses.
- Provide litigation support, such as writing reports for expert testimony or testifying as an expert witness.
- Testify in court regarding fire code and fire safety issues.
- Investigate causes of fires, collecting and preparing evidence and presenting it in court when necessary.
||Immigration and Customs Inspectors
- Testify regarding decisions at immigration appeals or in federal court.
- Testify before examining and fund-granting authorities, clarifying and promoting the proposed budgets.
- Testify in court cases involving fires, suspected arson, and false alarms.
See more related occupations >>