Related occupations for task:
Develop industry standards of product safety.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate security activities to safeguard company assets, employees, guests, or others on company property.
- Assess risks to mitigate potential consequences of incidents and develop a plan to respond to incidents.
- Develop, recommend, or manage security procedures for operations or processes, such as security call centers, system acquisition, development, and maintenance, access control, program models, or reporting tools.
||Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program
- Review and interpret government codes and develop procedures to meet codes and to ensure facility safety, security, and maintenance.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Develop and implement training procedures and strategies for radiological protection, detection, and decontamination.
- Set operations policies and standards, including determining safety procedures for the handling of dangerous goods.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Review and interpret government codes, and develop programs to ensure adherence to codes and facility safety, security, and maintenance.
See all 6 related occupations >>