Related occupations for task:
Verify energy bills and meter readings.
- Collect and analyze field data related to energy usage.
- Calculate potential for energy savings.
- Measure energy usage with devices such as data loggers, universal data recorders, light meters, sling psychrometers, psychrometric charts, flue gas analyzers, amp probes, watt meters, volt meters, thermometers, or utility meters.
- Quantify energy consumption to establish baselines for energy use or need.
- Determine patterns of building use to show annual or monthly needs for heating, cooling, lighting, or other energy needs.
- Compare existing energy consumption levels to normative data.
- Analyze energy bills, including utility rates or tariffs, to gather historical energy usage data.