Related occupations for task:
Perform before live audiences in concerts, recitals, educational presentations, and other social gatherings.
- Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
- Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
- Sing as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group.
- Observe choral leaders or prompters for cues or directions in vocal presentation.
- Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Sing or dance during dramatic or comedic performances.