Related Occupations for Task
25-4031.00 - Library Technicians
Related occupations for task:
Sort and deliver library mail and packages.
||Couriers and Messengers
- Deliver and pick up medical records, lab specimens, and medications to and from hospitals and other medical facilities.
- Sort items to be delivered according to the delivery route.
- Deliver messages and items, such as newspapers, documents, and packages, between establishment departments and to other establishments and private homes.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail.
||Mail Clerks and Mail Machine Operators, Except Postal Service
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Place incoming or outgoing letters or packages into sacks or bins based on destination or type, and place identifying tags on sacks or bins.
- Stamp dates and times of receipt of incoming mail.
- Carry flowers to hearses or limousines for transportation to places of interment.
- Deliver floral arrangements or other items to family members of the deceased.
||Baggage Porters and Bellhops
- Deliver messages and room service orders, and run errands for guests.
- Pick up and return items for laundry and valet service.
||Library Assistants, Clerical
- Perform clerical activities, such as answering phones, sorting mail, filing, typing, word processing, and photocopying and mailing out material.
- Deliver and retrieve items to and from departments by hand or using push carts.
See more related occupations >>