Related occupations for task:
Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Plot information from aerial photographs, well logs, section descriptions, or other databases.
- Prepare notes, sketches, geological maps, or cross sections.
- Prepare, transcribe, or analyze seismic, gravimetric, well log, or other geophysical or survey data.
||Geophysical Data Technicians
- Prepare notes, sketches, geological maps, or cross-sections.
- Record readings in order to compile data used in prospecting for oil or gas.
- Conduct geophysical surveys of potential sites for wind farms or solar installations to determine their suitability.
||Precision Agriculture Technicians
- Document and maintain records of precision agriculture information.
- Create, layer, and analyze maps showing precision agricultural data, such as crop yields, soil characteristics, input applications, terrain, drainage patterns, or field management history.
- Draw or read maps, such as soil, contour, or plat maps.
||City and Regional Planning Aides
- Prepare, maintain and update files and records, including land use data and statistics.
- Prepare, develop and maintain maps and databases.
- Record the exact locations and conditions of artifacts uncovered in diggings or surveys, using drawings and photographs as necessary.
- Create a grid of each site and draw and update maps of unit profiles, stratum surfaces, features, and findings.
See more related occupations >>