Related occupations for task:
Enter information about museum collections into computer databases.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
- Keep records of the amount and condition of logs taken to mills.
- Measure distances, clean sightlines, and record data to help survey crews.
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Prepare, transcribe, or analyze seismic, gravimetric, well log, or other geophysical or survey data.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
||Data Entry Keyers
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
See more related occupations >>