Related occupations for task:
Enter information about museum collections into computer databases.
||Forest and Conservation Technicians
- Map forest tract data using digital mapping systems.
- Keep records of the amount and condition of logs taken to mills.
- Measure distances, clean sightlines, and record data to help survey crews.
- Install gauges, stream flow recorders, and soil moisture measuring instruments, and collect and record data from them to assist with watershed analysis.
- Enter digitized data into electronic prepress system computer memory, using scanner, camera, keyboard, or mouse.
- Enter text into computer keyboard and select the size and style of type, column width, and appropriate spacing for printed materials.
- Enter data, such as coordinates of images and color specifications, into system to retouch and make color corrections.
||Insurance Claims and Policy Processing Clerks
- Organize or work with detailed office or warehouse records, using computers to enter, access, search or retrieve data.
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
- Enter insurance and claims related information into database systems.
||Geological Technicians, Except Hydrologic Technicians
- Compile, log, or record testing or operational data for review and further analysis.
- Prepare or review professional, technical, or other reports regarding sampling, testing, or recommendations of data analysis.
- Record readings in order to compile data used in prospecting for oil or gas.
||Payroll and Timekeeping Clerks
- Compute wages and deductions, and enter data into computers.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
See more related occupations >>