Related Occupations for Task
25-9041.00 - Teacher Assistants
Related occupations for task:
||Manufacturing Production Technicians
- Clean production equipment or work areas.
- Clean scrap materials for recycling or reuse, such as preparing aluminum scrap for cold-bonding processes or preparing paper for pulping or ink removal processes.
- Collect hazardous or nonhazardous waste or scrap materials in correctly labeled barrels or other containers.
- Separate scrap or waste materials for recycling, reuse, or environmentally sound disposal.
||Cleaners of Vehicles and Equipment
- Sweep, shovel, or vacuum loose debris or salvageable scrap into containers and remove containers from work areas.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Maintain each station by performing general housekeeping duties such as painting, washing, and cleaning.
||Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants
- Clean parking areas, offices, restrooms, or equipment and remove trash.
||Bridge and Lock Tenders
- Perform maintenance duties such as sweeping, painting, and yard work to keep facilities clean and in order.
See all 15 related occupations >>