Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Discuss emerging compliance issues to ensure that management and employees are informed about compliance reporting systems, policies, and practices.
- Advise licensees or other individuals or groups concerning licensing, permit, or passport regulations.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews.
- Verify that all firm and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Provide communities with assistance in applying for federal funding for emergency management facilities, radiological instrumentation, and other related items.
- Inventory and distribute nuclear, biological, and chemical detection and contamination equipment, providing instruction in its maintenance and use.
- Interpret and explain policies, rules, regulations, or laws to organizations, government or corporate officials, or individuals.
- Review and analyze legislation, laws, or public policy and recommend changes to promote or support interests of the general population or special groups.
||Human Resources Managers
- Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
See more related occupations >>