Related Occupations for Task
11-9199.02 - Compliance Managers
Related occupations for task:
Verify that all regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
||Supply Chain Managers
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
- Design or implement plant warehousing strategies for production materials or finished products.
- Design, implement, or oversee product take back or reverse logistics programs to ensure products are recycled, reused, or responsibly disposed.
- Develop or implement procedures or systems to evaluate or select suppliers.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Design or implement supply chains that support environmental policies.
||Brownfield Redevelopment Specialists and Site Managers
- Plan or implement brownfield redevelopment projects to ensure safety, quality, and compliance with applicable standards or requirements.
- Design or implement plans for surface or ground water remediation.
- Develop or implement plans for the sustainable regeneration of brownfield sites to ensure regeneration of a wider area by providing environmental protection or economic and social benefits.
- Design or implement measures to improve the water, air, and soil quality of military test sites, abandoned mine land, or other contaminated sites.
- Design or implement plans for structural demolition and debris removal.
- Develop or implement plans for revegetation of brownfield sites.
||Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Plan or implement energy saving changes to transportation services, such as reducing routes, optimizing capacities, employing alternate modes of transportation, or minimizing idling.
- Develop or implement plans for facility modification or expansion, such as equipment purchase or changes in space allocation or structural design.
- Plan or implement improvements to internal or external systems or processes.
- Communicate security status, updates, and actual or potential problems, using established protocols.
- Create or implement security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Develop, arrange for, perform, or assess executive protection activities to reduce security risks.
- Develop, implement, manage, or evaluate policies and methods to protect personnel against harassment, threats, or violence.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on internal investigations, losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Formulate or implement regulatory affairs policies and procedures to ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained or enhanced.
- Communicate regulatory information to multiple departments and ensure that information is interpreted correctly.
- Implement or monitor complaint processing systems to ensure effective and timely resolution of all complaint investigations.
- Contribute to the development or implementation of business unit strategic and operating plans.
See more related occupations >>