Related Occupations for Task
27-2012.04 - Talent Directors
Related occupations for task:
Direct shows, productions, and plays.
||Music Directors and Composers
- Use gestures to shape the music being played, communicating desired tempo, phrasing, tone, color, pitch, volume, and other performance aspects.
- Direct groups at rehearsals and live or recorded performances to achieve desired effects such as tonal and harmonic balance dynamics, rhythm, and tempo.
- Plan and schedule rehearsals and performances, and arrange details such as locations, accompanists, and instrumentalists.
- Position members within groups to obtain balance among instrumental or vocal sections.
||Producers and Directors
- Direct live broadcasts, films and recordings, or non-broadcast programming for public entertainment or education.
||Media Programming Directors
- Cue announcers, actors, performers, and guests.
||Media Technical Directors/Managers
- Direct technical aspects of newscasts and other productions, checking and switching between video sources and taking responsibility for the on-air product, including camera shots and graphics.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Film
- Direct studio productions.
See all 8 related occupations >>