Related occupations for task:
Monitor and record food temperatures to ensure food safety.
||Biofuels Processing Technicians
- Monitor and record biofuels processing data.
- Monitor and record flow meter performance.
- Inspect biofuels plant or processing equipment regularly, recording or reporting damage and mechanical problems.
||Food Servers, Nonrestaurant
- Monitor food distribution, ensuring that meals are delivered to the correct recipients and that guidelines, such as those for special diets, are followed.
- Monitor food preparation or serving techniques to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Record amounts and types of special food items served to customers.
||Gas Compressor and Gas Pumping Station Operators
- Record instrument readings and operational changes in operating logs.
- Submit daily reports on facility operations.
- Read gas meters, and maintain records of the amounts of gas received and dispensed from holders.
||Hosts and Hostesses, Restaurant, Lounge, and Coffee Shop
- Inspect dining and serving areas to ensure cleanliness and proper setup.
- Inspect restrooms for cleanliness and availability of supplies and clean restrooms when necessary.
- Prepare cash receipts after establishments close, and make bank deposits.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
- Record production, operational, and personnel data on specified forms.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
See more related occupations >>